These are the next steps:
- Contact the principle at Richard Daley Elementary and request/schedule an appointment ASAP.
- Pitch the idea, ask questions pertaining to what the school would like, transportation, and ESL teachers available.
- Get contact information from ESL teachers
- Figure out if there will be an extra need for financing/grants
- If so, begin search for grants that the school can apply for
- Contact the program directors and ask to meet with them
- Ask for sit in on their program
- Learn about their model, approach
- Take notes and figure out what I can copy/emulate and tweak
- If necessary, develop curriculum from example programs (if financing for RAVE-O is unavailable)
- Provide them updates and ask their opinion
- Ask to meet them in person to discuss their participation in the club
So I'm thinking of a new name for the club:
Literally translates to: "Souls"
Can be interpreted as: "All Mas" which is a combination of English and Spanish for, All More
Acroynum for: Ayudandoles Lograr Mas, Helping them achieve more.