Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Few Thoughts

Pitched today to OLAS (technically, yesterday) and it went great.

But now the real work lies ahead, and it's time to get down and dirty (in a good way) for the kids.

I'm scared.  Scared of failing.  Scared of being unable to rise to the occasion.  But I this fear is the reason why I have to and want to do this.

We'll see what I can do.  For now I also have to figure out how my grades can improve, especially after last week's super lackluster performance.

Econ I think I can manage.  Epi too.  But I can't lock down comp sci.

I think I'll have to finish up Econ and Epi immediately during the weekends, and just focus on comp sci on M, T, and Wednesday.

This leaves Thursday and Friday for economics. 

All right.  Fingers crossed all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment