By the end of January, the ALMas team should have finished the following:
1. Found and created a partnership with our partner HeadStart program and public school
2. Successfully applied ALMas as a Registered Student Organization
3. Have a detailed outline of our general lesson plan structure for weekly pre-k sessions
(all edited and revised by our early childhood education advisors)
4. Finish rough draft or working draft of our pre-k curriculum.
4. Have our logo already finished.
5. Have our website up and running (or at least to be up and running by 6th week).
THESE ARE THE GOALS.